St. Luke's Church is the largest Protestant church in Munich, southern Germany. It was built in 1893–96, designed by Albert Schmidt. It is the only preserved Lutheran parish church in the historical area of Munich. St. Luke's is located on the banks of the Isar, between the Steinsdorfstraße and Mariannenplatz.
22 May 2018 Steve Snell
Photo by: Steve Snell
22 May 2018 Steve Snell
Photo by: Steve Snell
22 May 2018 Steve Snell
Photo by: Steve Snell